Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Yes, we're alive...

Its been a hectic few weeks around here. I realize that I sort of dropped off the face of the planet, but between our school, work, working out and dieting, and Jake being home unemployed... Well, my time is pretty much all used up. Even well into the wee hours of the day most of the time I am busy. Then its a catch up the next. It never fails.

I have managed though, to find time to get the one thing I have been wanting for some time. A tattoo to honor the women in my life who have/had breast cancer. Keep in mind, its healing and kinda gross.


We had Emily's cardiologist appt today, all GREAT news. Her heart is well. It is her Vagus nerve causing the problem and she'll grow out of it. What a relief!

So, thats a quick catch up. I'll try to post again soon!

3 comments:

Corrine said...

I am soo glad the miss Em is well. Scary sometimes, this parenting thing!!!

Mary Ellen said...

So glad you're back - I've missed you. Good news about Emily.

Congratulations on the new Tat!

kim-d said...

Although you would never know it by the frequency with which I DON'T comment, I miss you terribly when you don't post. My only consolation is, I can stalk you on Facebook and see what you're up to...BWAHAHAHA!

I am so glad to hear that Emily will grow out of this; YES, finally some good news for you. And I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE that tatt! I'm looking for ideas for my next one, too! I love the "infinity" entwined in the ribbon...gorgeous! I hope you post another pic once it's all set!

Take care, my friend--I'm thinking the weight loss is going good?