Monday, April 6, 2009

Oy.

I try to find the time in the day to update here and FACEBOOK SUCKS EVERY FREE MOMENT OF MY LIFE RIGHT UP. I sit here, open up the page to post and then think I might get some inspiration from whatever is going on there, then I immediately lose 2 hours. Poof.

Today though, I'm not feeling to well and I have a TON to update you all on.

MOST importantly, my sister-in-law(Auntie Dan-Dan), niece(LilliPad) and nephew(Mini-Joe) were in a TERRIBLE accident on Friday. They were hit by a drunk driver in NH. It is truly an honest to goodness miracle that they are still with us. Our family has been told by several members of the authorities that they just don't know how they all, for the most part, walked away. Mini-Joe(5 months) doesn't even have a scratch, LilliPad was kept overnight for observation, but Auntie Dan-Dan required surgery to fix a badly broken wrist and cleaning of a nasty gash in her right leg. She is still in the hospital. I REALLY need to thank everyone has was inclined to pray for them all. It IS all of the prayer that has made the difference! Here are some pics, show them to your kids, tell them that is what drinking and driving can do. The man who hit them was intoxicated! We are so grateful for the good samaritans who saved their lives by pulling them from the van when it caught fire.

I have so much more to say and hopefully I can stay off Facebook so I can update on our upcoming vacation and other things!

OH! Before I forget though, today is a holiday in this house! LOVE THAT DIRTY WATER! GO SOX!

1 comment:

Mary Ellen said...

Thank God they're going to be all right. That is a horrific crash.

Glad you updated. I was just wondering how you were doing! Feel better, and soon!